Ultimate Pulling Harness
Our most versatile dog pulling harness. This harness can be used as a tracking harness, great for biking, add the bungee coupler to transform the harness into an x-back style harness for ski-joring, sledding and bike-joring.
Extra heavy padding in neck and shoulders
Fleece lining provides extra padding and added traction so shifting is minimized
- Distributes weight evenly across the chest and shoulders, avoiding unnecessary pressure on the throat and back
- Adjustable for the perfect fit
- 3 stainless steel D-ring leash attachment points
- Control handle
- Reflective 3M Piping
- Anti-slip sliders prevent unwanted adjustments during use
- Safety shackle snap for quick release
ADD A CE BUNGEE COUPLER for complete pulling versatility
- Size Small Girth 46-66cm(18-26") Weight 15-25lbs
- Size Medium Girth 58-79cm (23-31") Weight 25-40lbs
- Size Large Girth 74-99cm(29-39") Weight 40-75lbs
- Size XLarge Girth 76-102cm(34-46") Weight 75+
What size should I buy?
Each product on our site has an accompanying size chart. There are three main measurements that will help assist in selecting the right size. To measure, use a soft tailor’s tape. You will get the best results if your dog is standing up.
Length=Measure from where the collar sits to the base of the tail
Girth=Measure the widest part around the chest
Neck=Measure around the neck, where a collar would normally sit
If your dog is between sizes, we usually recommend the larger size for more coverage